- ½ a red cabbage, very finely sliced
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 handfuls of mixed organic salad greens per plate
- 1 small handful of blueberries per plate
- Mix up the chickpeas, nuts, red cabbage and dried cherries in a large bowl.
- Place the mixed greens in each serving bowl and top with the cabbage mixture and a handful of small blueberries.
- Make Tahini dressing and top salad with dressing
Blueberry Tahini Dressing
3 Tbsp tahini paste
3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice and one lemon zested
1 Tbsp Braags apple cider vinegar
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. himilayan salt or to taste
1/4 fresh ground black pepper, or to taste
small handful of blueberries or at least 6
3 Tbsp pure maple syrup, or to taste
Blend in all ingredients in blender or a magic bullet. Serve on salad. So yummy!