ZUCCHINI WITH RAVIOLI
This is a great tasting dish for all of those zucchini left in the garden. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
* 4 small zucchini, sliced into 1⁄4-inch rounds
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 teaspoon dried red chili flakes
* 2/3 cup freshly and finely grated Parmesan
* 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 2 tablespoons kosher salt
* 2 cloves garlic, crushed
* 1 pound cheese ravioli (preferably fresh)
* 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
Preheat oven to 400° F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place the zucchini in a large
baking dish in a single layer and drizzle with the oil, chili flakes, and 3 tablespoons of the
Parmesan, then season with the pepper and 1⁄2 teaspoon of the salt. Add the garlic and
roast for 20 minutes, tossing halfway through, until tender and just golden brown.
Meanwhile, add the ravioli and the remaining salt to the boiling water. Return to a boil,
stirring frequently to prevent the ravioli from sticking. Cook the ravioli for 3 minutes after
they begin to float. Drain and place in a large bowl. Toss gently with the roasted zucchini,
half the parsley, and half the remaining Parmesan. Serve immediately with the remaining
parsley and Parmesan.