Loaded Fall Nachos
- 2-3 handfuls tortilla chips
- 2-3 handfuls chopped raw kale, then sauteed until slightly soft, with some olive oil and clove of smashed garlic
- 1/2 cooked spaghetti squash – cooled and forked out of shell to look like spaghetti strings
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1 cup cubed and cooked butternut squash
- ½ cup salsa
- ¼ cup chopped red onion or shallots
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, optional
- ½ cup shredded cheese such as cheddar or Colby
- Chop all ingredients that need chopping.
- Assemble chips on large baking sheet.
- Now layer everything else. Layer the kale, then beans, squash, and lastly cheese.
- Save the avocado, salsa, onion, tomatoes, and dressing for fresh garnish.
- Bake nachos at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- Garnish and serve immediately!