What a wonderful time of year! Fresh strawberries picked from a local grower was the perfect fruit to add to this summer treat!
- 2 cups Greek yogurt (sometimes I substitute 1 cup vanilla and 1 cup Greek)
- 1 1/2 c chopped fruit (this time I used strawberries & bananas)
- 1/2 c chopped nuts (I used almonds and cashews)
- 3/4 c granola (use your homemade or purchased)
- 1/4 c chocolate chips (optional)
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Line a pan with foil (9×9)
Spread yogurt mixture into pan. I used a glass pan.
Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer until frozen.
Remove from freezer, let thaw for 5 minutes, cut into bars.
Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Cut into bars, then wrap in plastic wrap, then put into a air tight freezer container. Take out one at a time to eat or just cut and eat! This is a very adaptable recipe, use your fruits, nuts to suit your taste.
Let thaw a few minutes before eating! So cool and refreshing 🙂