I love avocado! Eggrolls are easy to make with avocado and the sun-dried tomatoes. You will soon have this as a quick go to meal any day of the week!
1 large Avocado, chopped
1 TBSP. sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
1 tsp. chopped fresh cilantro
1/8 tsp. salt
3 egg roll wraps
1/4 tsp. white vinegar
1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup honey
1 pinch powdered saffron (don’t skip this, it adds flavor)
1/2 cup chopped cashews
2/3 cup fresh cilantro
2 cloves garlic
1 TBSP sugar
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. ground cumin
1/4 cup olive oil
1. In a bowl, stir together vinegars, honey and saffron. Heat for one minute in the microwave.
2. Puree this mixture in a blender adding cashews, 2/3 cup cilantro, garlic, sugar, pepper and cumin. Pour into a bowl and add the oil. Stir and refrigerate.
3. In a bowl, stir together chopped avocado, tomatoes, 1 tsp. cilantro and salt. Add 1/3 of the mixture onto the center of each egg roll wrapper.
4. Position the wrapper so the corner is pointing towards you. Fold the bottom corner up over the filling. Fold remaining corners up over the filling and brushing the corners with egg to secure in place. Roll up from the bottom folding the top corner over all. Seal with egg and repeat for remaining wrappers.
5. Fry egg rolls for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Serve with dipping sauce.