I have a wonderful curry recipe from my friend Chizuru in Japan, it is very yummy!
Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Indian Curry Spices Blend
1 tablespoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
1/3 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/3 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1/2 teaspoon ground Cardamon
1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne red pepper
1/4 teaspoon allspice powder
1 or 2 bay leaves
Roast with all spices together on low heat until they smell good. Be careful to not burn so watch continually. A nonstick pan works great. It makes about 3 tablespoons of curry mix
Now you are ready to try the Chicken Curry recipe! It is fantastic@
2 chicken filet cut into bite sizes
2 medium onions chopped
3 cloves garlic minced
2 fresh tomatoes cut coarsely
1 Tbsp fresh ginger minced
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 dried red hot pepper/ if you don’t like a spicy use 1 or less
3 Tbsp curry powder
1 Tbsp flour
1~2 cups chicken stock
— Fresh tomato makes a lot of water, so adjust with the way you like thickness
Pinch of fresh ground black pepper
1/2 cup yogurt
1/4 cup Fresh cream
fresh parsley for garnish
1. Cut a chicken bite size Rub into with salt and black pepper.
2. Put Olive oil in middle size stew pot then sauté chicken until golden brown.
After cook chicken take out and set aside.
3. Add 2 Tablespoons butter, red hot pepper, and onion and slow cook until onion gets golden brown.
Then add garlic and ginger until the smells is right.
4. Add curry powder, flour, and tomato.
5. Finally, put chicken back in and add yogurt and fresh cream and heat until warm enough.
Bon appétit !!!