I am sure many of you have made this recipe. I added a few changes to the regular ingredients. Give them a try you will be sure to like it!
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 1/2 cups thinly sliced rhubarb
- 3/4 cup large flake organic coconut
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- In food processor, mix together the crust ingredients
- Press into a 9×13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes (crust will be very light colored).
- Meanwhile, combine eggs, sugar, flour and salt; beat together.
- Fold in rhubarb, THEN stir in coconut and nuts.
- Spread filling mixture on hot crust; return to oven to bake 35-45 minutes longer. Or until golden brown on top.
- Cool; cut into bars. If you store in a covered container the crust will get soft. I recommend eating them as soon as possible!