With fresh herbs abundant now, time to eat those vegetables and have some easy dips to go with them and also with crackers.
*8 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese
*I Tablespoon freshly chopped thyme
*I Tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
*1/2 Teaspoon finely minced garlic
Blend all ingredients thoroughly and roll into a 1″ diameter log in wax paper. Refrigerate overnight. Slice into 1/4″ wheels and serve on crackers. Put the slices on quickly as when it is warm they will melt into one big dip!
Great for dipping vegetables, bruschetta, crackers and spreading on sandwiches.
* 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
* 2 cloves garlic
* 3 green onions, chopped
* 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
* 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill weed
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
* 1/4 cup chopped black olives
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
. Combine all the ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate in a mold for at least 2 hours or just serve on a plate.