MIX cream cheese, dressing and 4 of the egg yolks until well blended. Cover and refrigerate remaining egg yolks for another use. Add carrots; mix well.
SPOON evenly into egg white halves; cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 30 min. before serving.
Hummus Filled Deviled Eggs
1 dozen hard boiled eggs
1 16 oz. container of Hummus (you can go with any variety you want)
A few pinches of Paprika
A handful of slivered almonds
- Fill the hole where the yolk was in each half with a scoop of hummus.
- Cut the eggs in halves (length-wise) and remove the yolk.
- Top with a few raw, slivered almonds and a pinch of paprika.
- Serve and eat!
Cottage Cheese Deviled Eggs
- 12 large egg(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) cottage cheese, low-fat
- 2 tablespoon relish, sweet pickle
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard, dry
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise, light